Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

Novus Prime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

Blood : 5152

Novus Prime Empty
PostSubject: Novus Prime   Novus Prime EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:14 pm

I've been playing this fun new game in Home a lot lately with the likes of SpyDudeFX and flickeringlight. Really not a bad game for the price, which is totally free. It's a lot like that old psn title Super Stardust HD but it's multiplayer for up to five at a time. It launches from an impressive space station public space. You can make your avatar exit the station and float around in space. A very simple glitch allows you to re-enter the station while still floating. Lots of fun. It's a good sign that Home is becoming more of a gaming platform then a social network, though it still has those qualities too. This game could have easily stood on it's own as a psn title but instead it's in Home, making it just that much more fun. And again, it really is free. Hope to see some of you there.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5636

Novus Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novus Prime   Novus Prime EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 pm

I'll have to get on to try it when I have some time =).
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
REDHAIREDSHANKS

REDHAIREDSHANKS

Blood : 5091

Novus Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novus Prime   Novus Prime EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Still can't get into Home. I wanna get into the clubhouse already. I've missed on so much stuff as well. ARGH Mad
Back to top Go down
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

Novus Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novus Prime   Novus Prime EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:49 am

Shanks, what you may wanna do is delete Home and re-download it. All that would be lost are furniture layouts in your spaces and you'd have to re-do your avatar. All items, both won and bought, are web-based so those don't go away. Another thing I've heard about Home is if your parental settings are on (or off, don't exactly recall) Home won't work. Also, since you're account is Australian, I'd assume, you actually get a somewhat different Home. However, you'd still be able to use our clubhouse as well as visit mine or any friends private spaces. Private spaces are multi-regional. There is a new firmware which fixes this download problem but to download it to begin with you have to deal with the problem. And that is that when you go to download the new firmware you MUST wait until your hdd light stops flashing before you hit o.k. If you don't it will just restart your system arbitrarily. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
REDHAIREDSHANKS

REDHAIREDSHANKS

Blood : 5091

Novus Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novus Prime   Novus Prime EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:00 am

Yeah I've tried deleting and re-installing Home and bypassing that firmware upgrade but the error starts as it try that menu starts to load. I'll try looking at that parental settings if I can find it. Thanks!

Yeah I'm in the PAL region. Usually visited Home once a week or so to check out the new spaces but that was long ago now. Actually I think the problem is that you're meant to have 9-15gb of free space though not sure for what exactly.
Back to top Go down
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

Novus Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novus Prime   Novus Prime EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:24 pm

If you delete and re-install it will give you the option of how much disc space you'd like to reserve for Home. The least is 3 gigs. Using the least hdd space has advantages and disadvantages. You have to redownload spaces more often but spaces that are already downloaded will load much faster. Using the most hdd space means you won't have to redownload spaces as often but it'll also take longer for already downloaded spaces to load. If one is using Home mainly for the
Back to top Go down
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

Novus Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novus Prime   Novus Prime EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:27 pm

(cut off the last part of my sentence and won't let me edit, weird)
If one is using Home mainly for the
Back to top Go down
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

Novus Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novus Prime   Novus Prime EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:28 pm

wtf? nvm lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Novus Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novus Prime   Novus Prime Empty