Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

Facebook Group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5637

Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Group   Facebook Group EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Okay guys, I made us a private facebook group that has a chat and that good stuff, I tried inviting everybody and Tragic got a few I missed, is there anyone that isn't in the group yet that has a facebook?

I created it because I realized a lot of our members are on facebook more than they are on our forum, so I figured having a facebook chat would allow us to hang out when we're online, and have a place to send out updates.

Also I'm not sure how phone updates work on facebook, but I was gunna ask if any of you would be interested in me creating a twitter account for us. This way I can update our twitter when we have a practice or match coming up and you can set up your twitter account to text you when I make an update. I figured this would be easier for our members that don't get on the forum and don't have a facebook or don't want to join the facebook group.

Let me know if that would be helpful for anybody =).
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
MsBunnylicious

MsBunnylicious

Blood : 4935

Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Ehhh if you do make a Twitter its whatever, I don't have a Twitter account and refuse to cause I'm not famous yet... No offense though to those that have one, thats just my opinion. BTW everytime somebody posts somthing on the FB chat, I get a notification of it quickly on my phone so me likes!
Back to top Go down

Facebook Group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Forum Information :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: