Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

Battle Of The Clans

Go down 
+6
Shyladypoet
REDHAIREDSHANKS
TragicAngel
Italian_Boy1Up
rosierotten
OpenWaterSwim
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Will You Battle?
I Will Battle With </3!
Battle Of The Clans I_vote_lcap43%Battle Of The Clans I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Depends On The Date/Time But I Would Like To!
Battle Of The Clans I_vote_lcap36%Battle Of The Clans I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
I Could Care Less So Don't Count On Me!
Battle Of The Clans I_vote_lcap21%Battle Of The Clans I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
OpenWaterSwim

OpenWaterSwim

Blood : 5089

Battle Of The Clans Empty
PostSubject: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Come on peoples! Let's show the other clans that even a casual clan can compete! Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.OpenWaterSwim.com/
rosierotten

rosierotten

Blood : 5095

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Im so down for this. I really want to compete and I hope we can get enough </3 on board to attend. If not Im trying to find a clan that will adopt the ones that do want to play...
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5636

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Yeah we initially got a negative response on having a group represent us, but if we have enough that want to play, I don't see why we can't have a group represent us. However I'll be expecting our clan to "take it in the ass" if there are any arguments over rules, even if we are right. I'd just rather our clan have fun than prove we're the best, and the best way to do that is to not contribute to anything that would make it not fun lol.
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
OpenWaterSwim

OpenWaterSwim

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Dude, why do you have to be such a Negative Nancy all the time? We'll just play and have fun and since we aren't a serious clan in the first place we'll just play by whatever rules are decided and not argue if the other team says we are playing unfair for some reason. What makes this game not fun is when people argue over this or that. If you don't like how the other team plays, then don't play. That teaches the other team that perhaps they shouldn't play that way. I want to play, but not if people are going to get upset about silly things.

Honestly, I'd rather just play HOARD, but can't seem to get anyone to buy it and play with me.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Haha well that's what I meant Swim, I just meant that we should just have fun and not argue if a clan decides to start shit.

And I'd totally buy Hoard if I had money lol. I just paid a bunch of bills, bought a new phone, and now I gotta get a new laptop because this one is literally about to fall apart haha. But I'll try to get it eventually =). How much was it?
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim

OpenWaterSwim

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Okie dokie, just wanted to make sure you weren't saying we shouldn't play because others are bound to start problems and argue. I say who cares, let them complain, argue, etc. We'll just play and if they cheat, so be it, it's just a game and we'll play to our best ability and not worry about what others are doing. If we lose fair and square or lose because the other team cheats, we still lost.

As for HOARD, it's $14.99. Although, you might as well wait and purchase it after the first patch since it's supposed to fix some of problems in the game.

You should see the banner ad I created for the game. I made it in my graphic design class.
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5508

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:41 pm

How do I get added to the Leader's Lounge?
Back to top Go down
rosierotten

rosierotten

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:51 pm

I dont care if we win or lose, I just want to PLAY! LOL
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:03 pm

You have to ask Manti or Deli, Tragic. I'll whine at Deli to have you added >=3 lol.
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:13 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim

OpenWaterSwim

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 am

What's Leader's Lounge?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:56 pm

It's a private forum on Cakelair for all the clan leaders. I'm still in it from the mobsters. They decided to leave me in there, don't really know why lol. I told them I'd stay as a representative from the </3's. Kat is still in there too from being the 2's leader. It'd help to get Tragic there too though, I don't have all the answers and Kat never gets on D= lol.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Oh and fyi to OWS and Rosie. VinHikaru said he'd play for us if we needed someone for the BOTC. Just throwing that out there lol.
Back to top Go down
REDHAIREDSHANKS

REDHAIREDSHANKS

Blood : 5091

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:49 am

I just wanna play some more games with everyone here as a clan whether it be a clan event, practice match for somebody else or this proposed Botc. I'm pretty much ignorant on all these past serious clan drama business so I dont really know where most of the longer serving clan members are coming from but in anycase, I'll definitely play in the spirit of FUN.

I got a lot of lovin' to give ya know. Battle Of The Clans 838335
Back to top Go down
rosierotten

rosierotten

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Ok, so I have been adopted by The Heating Souls in case we dont end up with enough players for the BOTC. Id rather play with ya'll but until we get something firm down, Im going to go ahead and attend their practices.

Like Ive said I could care less if we/whatever clan Im playing with wins. I just want to play. Ive got my own issues with my past clan and a lot of hurt feelings but all that aside I am in it for the love of the game, not the drama. Plus its gonna be a riot seeing how worked up some clans are going to get over this... just a good laugh for me.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:06 pm

That's really true Rosie, it'll be even more fun for us if we're playing for clans that we don't care if they win or not lol.
Back to top Go down
Shyladypoet

Shyladypoet

Blood : 5141

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:18 pm

NOw that's an idear!!
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:49 pm

so there's only 4 people that really want to do this, and 3 "if i have to's"
Back to top Go down
Kat3978

Kat3978

Blood : 5106

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:22 pm

im down!!
Back to top Go down
jamn1080

jamn1080

Blood : 5229

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:14 pm

no vote as no option for "ill be participating with the undead"
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Well it looks like we have 8 that can participate, I'm sure that would be the minimum just to play, so those 8 would have to be pretty committed to making it to the matches. I could fill in if we needed someone, but I'm probably gunna be too busy to commit to anything. If the 3 "if I have too" votes are willing to play we could probably swing it.
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:02 am

Ok, So I need names. What wants to do this? We need to start doing some practices if we are. Jamn... i'm confused. Did you leave us and join the Undead? Or are you just playing with them? or are you with us? Too much information thrown at me in the last hour lol, hard to keep straight on who's doing what. And Italian, if we are doing this, I need in on the Leader's Lounge. How do I do that?
Back to top Go down
jamn1080

jamn1080

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:03 am

i joined the undead, however im still a heartbreaker... confusing i know, i guess you could say "interclan"
Back to top Go down
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

Blood : 5152

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 pm

I think that's awesome jamn but I thought Jasmine said you can't also be a Heartbreaker? I love her but I think that's unreasonable. So is she cool with the interclanage or are you being a Heartbreaker on the sly?
Back to top Go down
jamn1080

jamn1080

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

nothing has been said to me about not being a heartbreaker anymore..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Clans   Battle Of The Clans Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Of The Clans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next