Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

What's your favorite DRANK?!

Go down 
+2
TragicAngel
Shyladypoet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shyladypoet

Shyladypoet

Blood : 5142

What's your favorite DRANK?! Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 am

It's the season for holiday parties. So for no reason let's discuss our favorite drinks, and the ones you say blah to.

I drink for the love of the taste not really to get wasted.

In no particular order: Pina colada's (made right like a slushy), Green monster, Bushwacker, Cosmo, Sex on the Beach, Mudslides and for shots Fireball and BJ's.

I hate straight liquor and jagermeister *pukes*
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5509

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:52 pm

I"m the same, i drink for the taste. hmm,..
I love my margarita's when they are made right,
rum (malibu) and coke,

and a couple of my own concoctions:
PepperButts ( Dr. Pepper and Butter shots) and
Snowballs (Strawberry pop with Peach Shnapps and Malibu Rum, I named it that because it tastes exactly like those Lil Debbie snack cakes called Snowballs)

Oh, and Dewiecanes (Mt. Dew with Hurricane)

my tastes change though lol. That's just what I like this year XD

Reply to Shy's:
Pina's are very tasty, what's a Green Monster? Don't think I know Bushwacker either, i don't like martini's, Sex on the Beach is win, and OMG I LOVE MUDSLIDES!!!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5637

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:40 pm

I don't really drink D= but I like cocktails, margaritas, winecoolers, and pinacolata rocks. I kind of drink the "fruitier" stuff, even my gay friends says I drink gay drinks =( lol. But I guess I'm the same, I drink stuff for the taste.
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
rosierotten

rosierotten

Blood : 5096

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:11 pm

I drink Bombay Sapphire Gin and Tonic with a lime. To me its delicious to most everyone else its disgusting. Imagine drinking a Christmas tree lol. I have not been straying from this for about a year now. Ive learned better then to mix booze.

Ive been known to drink the following but have retired them due to getting old and having a really huge love affair with gin:

7 and 7 (Seagrams 7 & 7up) no fucking fruit
Crown and ginger, again no fruit
Stoli Razz and Tonic, sometimes a ime

I refuse to do shots these days, mostly because I work in a bar and it leads to blackouts and write ups lol. That and Im getting old. The shots I loved are:

Patron silver, no training wheels (no salt, no lime) well chilled
Georgia Peach (Crown, Peach Schnapps and a splash of pineapple) well chilled

As for beer I will drink any Pilsner including but not limited to:
PBR
Miller Light
Budwieser
Etc...

I also LOVE Blue Moon with a lemon, not an orange. Im weird like that.

Ive been drinking for 11+ years, pretty heavily as I am in the bar industry. Meaning I drink in excess of 4-5 nights a week and about 10-20 drinks per night. Dont worry I dont drive and after this long my getting drunk is a bit rare... saucy yes, drunk no. I can sling drinks and talk shit, what every bartender needs to be able to do. LOL. I drink what my husband calls "man drinks", I HATE fruity sugary drinks, they lead to the worst hangovers and the worst headaches. Im a liquor snob meaning I will not drink well liquor. Its cheap and you can taste it. I stick to my top shelfs and my premiums. <3 I swear Im not an alcoholic. If I dont work I dont drink... and I havent been to work since last Friday... LOL
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Thankfully, I've never had a hangover Very Happy I'm one of those blessed people that they don't happen too! That,.. and I don't get drunk >>
Back to top Go down
rosierotten

rosierotten

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:08 am

Yes the getting drunk part is key to the hangover, however I have gotten a hang over from drinking Ice House... and I wasnt done with the entire first can, needless to say I put it on my shit list along with Jose, jack, jim, irish whiskey and Goldschlager... which might I add tastes the same coming up as it does going down... LOL
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:55 pm

LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Shyladypoet

Shyladypoet

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:58 pm

@ Rosie damn woman u could probably drink anyone one of us under the table.

A green monster is something a friend of mine makes I believe it has apple pucker, goose, and I believe a little 151. Not too sure on the ingredients.

A bushwacker is something new I tried on my vacation. It has everything vanilla in it kinda like a vanilla version of a Pina colada.
Back to top Go down
rosierotten

rosierotten

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:13 pm

For you shot loving sugary drinkers heres a recipe I came up when I bar tended in Atlanta years ago.

My version of a German Chocolate Cake (shot)

Frangelico
Stoli Vanilla

Lemon rolled in sugar

Put equal parts of each liquor over ice and give it a good few shakes. Dont over shake this as it "bruises" the liquor (when the shot has ice floating on the top of it). Bruised shots are the result of a bad and poorly educated bar tender. Roll a slice of lemon in sugar. Take the shot and suck on the lemon. I know it sounds like a weird combo but just try it before you knock it. Its my usual "birthday" shot.

Another goodie but odd combination is the Whiskey sour.

Use a good Canadian whiskey like Seagrams 7 or Crown. Dont use a sour mesh whiskey; jack, Jim, or any whiskey with that "spiced" flavor. Pour 3/4 oz over rocks and fill the rest of the glass with sour mix (make sure you are using a rocks glass please). Top with cherries. If this is made right it will taste like cherries and not whiskey. It was one of my faves back in the day.

Any whooooo if ya'll have any questions about how to make drinks the right way or questions about import beer or wine feel free to drop me a line. Smile

@Shy, yeah I can out drink pretty much everyone I know, which is a good thing sometimes. Im usually the voice of reason and the only one who has a cabbie on speed dial. LOL
Back to top Go down
Shyladypoet

Shyladypoet

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Well alrighty I'm gonna try that Lemon in sugar maybe for New Years. I thought whiskey was whiskey, Hey ya learn something new everyday right.
Back to top Go down
Kastan2

Kastan2

Blood : 5007

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Beer for me... If we go out though it's beer and jager bombs or crown bombs... I Like me some Sailor Jerry and Coke too!
Back to top Go down
Shyladypoet

Shyladypoet

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Crown bomb? What's in that? I 've heard of a car bomb.
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:19 pm

so what's everyone drinking for new years??
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5637

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:45 am

Probably something lite, like a wine cooler XD. Italian still isn't 21 <.<
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
jamn1080

jamn1080

Blood : 5230

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 am

Canadian Drinking Age FTWWW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite DRANK?!   What's your favorite DRANK?! Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite DRANK?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Off-Topic :: Random-
Jump to: