Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

Give me your piercing questions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rosierotten

rosierotten

Blood : 5098

Give me your piercing questions! Empty
PostSubject: Give me your piercing questions!   Give me your piercing questions! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Since I have been piercing for so long, I can offer advice and answer questions about anything in the piercing world. I know the chemical make up of all metals used by piercers, I know what jewelry is best used for each piercing. I also know micro dermals aka single point piercings. Just ask me Smile

I can also tell you where the best piercers are in your areas. And like tattoos never let some one stick a hole in you until you see their portfolio. If they dont have one then RUN lol.
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5511

PostSubject: Re: Give me your piercing questions!   Give me your piercing questions! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Dr. Rosie is in!

Lol

I actually do have a peircing canundrum, but it's not a question/answer, more of finding the right peircer to fix a problem. If only you were in the area!!
Back to top Go down
rosierotten

rosierotten

Blood : 5098

PostSubject: Re: Give me your piercing questions!   Give me your piercing questions! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Where are you in Oklahoma? Theres an awesome shop in Oklahoma City. Heres a link to the shop.

http://www.23rdstreetbodypiercing.com/
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5511

PostSubject: Re: Give me your piercing questions!   Give me your piercing questions! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Thought I replied to this, guess not lol. Yeah I'm in OK, but that's like 3 hours from me lol, no way I'm getting there, my car doesn't even like to go across town Very Happy BUT if I end up there, i'll definitely go there if i can. Thanks Rosie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me your piercing questions!   Give me your piercing questions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me your piercing questions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Off-Topic :: Random-
Jump to: