Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:

Go down 
+2
aHERDofGNOMES
TragicAngel
6 posters

Modern Warfare
What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_lcap19%What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
CastleCrashers
What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_lcap22%What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Little Big Planet
What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_lcap25%What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 8 ]
ModNation Racers
What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_lcap13%What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Battlefield Bad Company 2
What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_lcap3%What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Uncharted 2
What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_lcap18%What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5512

What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: Empty
PostSubject: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Everyone can vote! If you know of others, let me know and I'll add them to the poll, I just did the ones off of the top of my head that I know a few of us all have.
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES

aHERDofGNOMES

Blood : 5064

PostSubject: Re: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:25 am

I've also got red dead redemption but I don't play it much anymore. Same with Call of Duty: World at war. I'm down for some nazi zombies if anyone has it.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5640

PostSubject: Re: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:08 pm

I used to have LBP, but I sold it because I thought it was boring unless playing with other people (I played it with my friends at a few parties, it was actually fun then), but I thought it was lame by myself. Then after I played FP (and after I sold LBP), it hit me that I could've played online and it probably would've been more enjoyable XD.

I'll have LBP2 when it comes out, I won it in a contest, just gotta wait for it to arrive in 8-10 weeks <.<, so I may play that with people...or I'll sell it and get DC Universe online >.> lmao.
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
Borichi

Borichi

Blood : 5026

PostSubject: Re: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm

I have Army of Two. I played it once with my sister....we failed so hard. I haven't played it again ever since then. T.T
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm

I just got Blacklight Tango Down <.<
Back to top Go down
Borichi

Borichi

Blood : 5026

PostSubject: Re: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 am

Surprised?
What's that game about?? *Needs more Multiplayer games*
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:31 pm

It's just an futuristic fps game. The story is nothing special. I'd say it's like halo mixed with MW2...the more price friendly addition lol. It's a lot of fun if you can get passed the lag and freezes every once in awhile. I've found it's a fresh game after play MW2. It's almost impossible to camp unless you're playing team death match, and even then it's still difficult. You die really quick and everything is really fast paced.
Back to top Go down
Shyladypoet

Shyladypoet

Blood : 5145

PostSubject: Re: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 am

What about Rock Band?? eh ehhh??
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Haha I don't haz rockband x3.

But I did just reserve Call of Duty: Black Ops an hour or two ago <.<
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim

OpenWaterSwim

Blood : 5093

PostSubject: Re: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:02 pm

I have Rock Band 2 and Beatles Rock Band. I also have Guitar Hero V and Zen Pinball yo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.OpenWaterSwim.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply:   What other Multiplayer Games do you have? Check all that apply: Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Game Chat :: Other-
Jump to: