Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

</3 Home Clubhouse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

Blood : 5156

</3 Home Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: </3 Home Clubhouse   </3 Home Clubhouse EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:48 pm

I've updated the memeber list on my Home Clubhouse for Fat Princess to reflect the roster of the Heartbreakers. Our clubhouse is a place we can gather, discuss strategy and tactics, and just generally socialize and hang out. Game launching Fat Princess from Home works best from clubhouse because when finished playing we'll all return to the clubhouse. There are few games to play including darts and pool with more games to come in the future. Rumor has it that we'll be getting poker tables soon! Unlikie other personal spaces in Home, the owner of the Clubhouse (me) doesn't need to be present for the members to be there. So feel free to go there any time you like. Many of the Heartbreakers regularly use Home and it would be great to see more of us on. It is easy to join the Club. Go into Home, look for clubs on your pda (press start) and accept the invite. Download club and go to. After that you can enter the clubhouse from either your pda or the navigator under "personal spaces". This clubhouse is entirely funded by me and is free to use for all Heartbreakers. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5640

</3 Home Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: </3 Home Clubhouse   </3 Home Clubhouse EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:52 pm

I'll try to get on more, but I think I got burnt out on home when it first game out lol. We should have "home nights" lol.
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
aHERDofGNOMES

aHERDofGNOMES

Blood : 5064

</3 Home Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: </3 Home Clubhouse   </3 Home Clubhouse EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:31 pm

oo ill have to check it out
Back to top Go down
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

</3 Home Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: </3 Home Clubhouse   </3 Home Clubhouse EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:02 pm

I know what you mean, Italian. I used to be in Home a lot and then I kinda burnt out on it too. Because of my recent hiatus on FattyP I've found myself spending more time in there lately. Things have improved tho they still have a ways to go. There are tons of new public spaces. Many of the mini-games are actually pretty fun. Games in personal spaces is a new thing which is pretty exciting. There's always been the problem of nothing to do in personal spaces before now. Mics work pretty good so it's great for chatting. I know how much you love chatrooms and that's basically what Home is. A chatroom with fancy graphics and customizable avatars. Looking forward to shmoozing with y'all Home-style </3 Home Clubhouse Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Shyladypoet

Shyladypoet

Blood : 5145

</3 Home Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: </3 Home Clubhouse   </3 Home Clubhouse EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 pm

See you there when I can.
Back to top Go down
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

</3 Home Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: </3 Home Clubhouse   </3 Home Clubhouse EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Our Home clubhouse and many of my personal spaces now has a 6 player poker table! That's right. Up to 6 players at a time with full mic and chat support (unlike pool tables). Home rewards are unlocked through gameplay as well. It's really a very snazzy active item. The only problem is I have no idea how to play poker lol. So if you wanna play poker with a complete n00b and teach me how, that'd be great! The clubhouse also had a bit of a redisign with new furniture and lighting effects. Check it out!
Back to top Go down
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

</3 Home Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: </3 Home Clubhouse   </3 Home Clubhouse EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:22 am

As of today all Heartbreakers including new members are listed in the membership of our Home clubhouse. If you haven't already, look for the invite under "clubs" on your Home pda. See you there Smile
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5640

</3 Home Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: </3 Home Clubhouse   </3 Home Clubhouse EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:09 am

I'll have to get on and play with you sometime. I haven't played poker in awhile D;.
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

</3 Home Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: </3 Home Clubhouse   </3 Home Clubhouse Empty

Back to top Go down

</3 Home Clubhouse
Page 1 of 1