Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5513

What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? Empty
PostSubject: What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?   What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:35 pm

This should be interesting,....
Back to top Go down
jamn1080

jamn1080

Blood : 5234

PostSubject: Re: What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?   What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 pm

uhhh? hmmm ((1)sometimes waiting for the toaster oven to finish i bang my chest like a drum, to the song TRALOLOLOL of course...
(2)i just fell in love with the song TRALOLOLOLOL, if you havent yet checkd it out yet....http://trololololololololololo.com/ in fact, we just coined it "doubble rainbow song"
(3) when drinking i usally forget to pace myself and usally end up blacking out and doing really stupid shit, like throwing chip bags at my roomates faces and stumbling everywhere breaking shit.
(4)cant get the tralolololol song out of my head
(5)i like suuuper sour food, warheads don't cut it anymore, any suggestions?
(6)ive been told all the time im a intense person.. although i think im a pretty chill guy
(7) im ubsessed with hookas and sheesha, own one big 4 hose hookah and a little 2 hoser and smoke it everyday if not multiple times a day.
(Cool in my town lies the biggest waterpipe store in canada,(liquid chrome) 2 floors of bongs, pipes, hookas and other accessories, im in there atleast once or twice a week. in fact if they need a employee im first on the list to be hired.
(9) wishes he had the voice of the 70s russian singer singin the tralolol song, i cant sing worth shit, im pretty mono toned....
(10) guess most of those werent really habits/quirks, but its gunna have to do.

Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5641

PostSubject: Re: What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?   What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:23 am

Hmmm

1. I like to yell a lot when I think nobody can hear me.
2. I interrupt people...a lot haha.
3. I have a nasty habit of getting into theological debates.
4. I type "lol, haha, and =3" more than anything else.
5. I spontaneously beatbox when I'm bored.
6. I look at my phone as if I have a text when in awkward situations.
7. I have gamer ADD, I rarely play a game all the way through, and it's even more of a rarity for me to "perfect" a game and beat it 100%
8. I'm hard to satisfy, I "always want more" lol.
9. I'm very persistent and stubborn when I desperately want something.
10. I like to make lists of things. When I was a kid, I'd fill notebook pages full of lists of things, and even as an adult you'll find a folder full of .txt documents listing things...anything from prices of things to which characters I've beaten a game with...I'm weird, I make lists o_o.
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
aHERDofGNOMES

aHERDofGNOMES

Blood : 5065

PostSubject: Re: What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?   What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:14 am

1. like italian I have gamer ADD. only recently have I tried to actually finish some of my single player games
2. I am in the process of learning to double jump in real life O_O (no progress so far XD )
3. While walking home, I use to imagine I had supernatural powers. (like magneto or last airbender stuff)
4. I don't feel like I should go to sleep before midnight if I have nothing to do the next day so I stay up late just because.
5. I type "lol" and "XD" too often
6. I don't finish lists because I'm lazy....
Back to top Go down
rosierotten

rosierotten

Blood : 5100

PostSubject: Re: What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?   What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Like Itialian I too am a list maker...mine are on post its and are on every surface of pretty much everything I own. If I dont put it on a list then I will most likely never remember whatever it was.

I cuss like a sailor and anyone who has played online with me knows I call people f-ing retards and c-ckwhores! LOL but I will never talk shit about any one player or any clan no matter how I feel about it. Its mostly n00bs that get under my skin.

I HATE playing ANY game with people who dont have mics. Its just f-ing retarded XD

I think dobermans are hands down the best dog breed ever. I also know if I had a bigger place I would have an entire herd of them. Mine is also the smartest one out there, lol

I am a HUGE foreign movie buff. Netflix saved my pockets from having to search them out on Amazon. Ive seen more foreign flicks then American ones and 90% of them are horror or gritty psychological thrillers.

I miss living on Ft. Bragg. I also miss my hubby coming home every day in his uniform. Now its a Bass Pro polo... Sad I loved being an army wife and fully support our troops.

I hate SoCal. I also hate the blonde bimbos that plauge that area. They cant cook, refuse to work and only care about money...well a mans money anyway.

I live 6 blocks from the beach and havent been there since May. LOL.

I get mad at video games when it gets too hard for me or makes me frustrated. Example: I started AC2 and as soon as I got my damn sword I lost it and havent made it to the Villa so I cant just go there and get it back. I havent touched it in 6mo. LOL I prolly never will.

I figured out the secret to having a lot of confidence: Im just too old to give a F-ck what people think of me! Try it out it works.
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

PostSubject: Re: What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?   What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:26 pm

hmmm let's see...

1) I have to have symmetry, even if it only makes sense to me, i like things to be balanced. Which also leans into being a perfectionist when I work on projects. If my name is attached to it, I want it 100% perfect.

2) I can purr like a cat and growl like a puppy (feisty puppy).

3) Buffalo sauce (or other hot sauces) tend to give me the hiccups.

4) I could live off of chips and salsa or plain white rice with soy sauce and be happy for the rest of my life.

5) I cuss alot during video games and make alot of random comments, thank god Fat Princess isn't open mic Very Happy With Castle Crashers I've had to learn to be quiet....

6) I'm excellent at starting projects, but I fail at seeing them through till the end.

7) I know how to do Tarot.

Cool I can't swallow pills. Never been able to. Dunno why. No matter how hard I try, doesn't work.

9) I wear flipflops (or am bare foot) the majority of the year. The only exception being when I'm at work where it's not allowed. (Yes I even go out in the snow in flip flops, atleast when I can get away with it and someone doesn't yell at me to put on shoes >> )

10) I need change alot. I have a very restless spirit. I'd probably be a nomad if life would let me. I move alot, usually every couple of years, and if i'm not in a position to move, then I rearrange the furniture in my house (which usually happens once every 6 months or so). And if I can't do THAT, then my appearence changes in some drastric way.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5641

PostSubject: Re: What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?   What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:19 pm

I can purr too <.<

=3
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
rosierotten

rosierotten

Blood : 5100

PostSubject: Re: What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?   What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:53 pm

@ Tragic...

I am the same way with symmetry. Asymmetric things drive me nuts, like one shouldered shirts, too many piercings on one side of a face, or just one of something...its got to be even Smile
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

PostSubject: Re: What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?   What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 am

exactly Rosie!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?   What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are 10 weird habits/quirks of yours?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Off-Topic :: Surveys-
Jump to: