Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

Explainplz: Your PSN ID

Go down 
+4
Italian_Boy1Up
aHERDofGNOMES
jamn1080
TragicAngel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5496

Explainplz: Your PSN ID Empty
PostSubject: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Who wants to go first?
Back to top Go down
jamn1080

jamn1080

Blood : 5217

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Names Benjamin (ben for short) took the last part "jamn" and that was already taken on PSN so l thought "well i kinda liked the game 1080 snowboarding for N64" so i took the first part 1080, and there you have it jamn1080

Last edited by jamn1080 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jamn1080

jamn1080

Blood : 5217

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Last edited by jamn1080 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES

aHERDofGNOMES

Blood : 5048

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:01 am

Gnome is my real life nickname cuz I was short and it was also a play on words of my last name. I made aHERDofGNOMES because my friends and I thought it would be hilarious in shooting games.

ex: "You have just been killed by a herd of gnomes"
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5624

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:13 am

Lol my old cookies have heard this one twice already, but here it goes.

So when I was like 14 or something, my sister bought me a new outfit that included a green shirt with mario on it that said "Everyone loves an Italian boy" and a green wristband that had the "1-Up" mushroom on it. I liked the outfit a lot as, not only an I Italian, but I'm also a gamer. So when I made a Xanga account (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically a blog site that was popular before facebook and myspace got big), so I made my account "Italian_Boy1Up". Ever since I've just liked the name, so I use it a lot haha.
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
PghPensFan71

PghPensFan71

Blood : 5001

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Im from Pittsburgh, the abbreviation is Pgh and im a big fan of the Pittsburgh Penguins or Pens for short. So PensFan. The 71 is because of Evgeni Malkin, my favorite player on the Pens. PghPensFan71 Smile
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Haha I figured you were a pens fan >=3, it's always a pleasure to meet another hockey fan.
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:10 pm

I was kindly reminded that I didn't answer this lol.

TragicAngel is a tribute. Many years ago I lost some one very close to me, and (being a writer) I had written a tribute to him, in which he was referred to as the tragic angel. I ended up making a screen name for online messaging afterwards as a further tribute, and it's just always stuck ever since. No matter what site I'm on, I always used it so it's just how people know me lol.
Back to top Go down
KoloheCuteGuy

KoloheCuteGuy

Blood : 5140

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:26 pm

KoloheCuteGuy comes from the name of my little ferret I had a few years ago. I've had a lot of animals in my time but he holds a very special place in my heart. There's just something about ferrets. Their intelligence, unbridled joy, and mischievousness makes for very unique little beings. Kolohe was his name but when I was trying to find him (usually he'd be sleeping in a pile of dirty clothes) I'd say "Kolohe cute guy!" and he'd come running if he was awake. Kolohe is the Hawaiian word for rascal or mischief maker. It can also refer to poltergeists.

My other account, Smackndr, is simply derived from my real name. Pretty boring, actually lol.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:45 am

KoloheCuteGuy wrote:
KoloheCuteGuy comes from the name of my little ferret I had a few years ago. I've had a lot of animals in my time but he holds a very special place in my heart. There's just something about ferrets. Their intelligence, unbridled joy, and mischievousness makes for very unique little beings. Kolohe was his name but when I was trying to find him (usually he'd be sleeping in a pile of dirty clothes) I'd say "Kolohe cute guy!" and he'd come running if he was awake. Kolohe is the Hawaiian word for rascal or mischief maker. It can also refer to poltergeists.

My other account, Smackndr, is simply derived from my real name. Pretty boring, actually lol.

Ferrets rock >=3, and that's funny, my cat's name is "Littleguy" <.< lmao.
Back to top Go down
MsBunnylicious

MsBunnylicious

Blood : 4922

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Once Upon A Time.... When I was 13yrs old (I'm 26now) I was an internet whore and loved AOL before it was the "cool thing" to do and before its got extremely dangerous to get on the internet that young. I found a private room named, "Real Life Vampyres NO RPG". I loved vampires and thought hmm maybe I'll meet a real one (Thank Buffy the Vampire Slayer for that). After I got in to know the regs that talked every nite a friend said, "hey you should be Bunnylicious! Its orginal and you wouldn't have to change it, and we all know in a few yrs your gonna wanna get rid of 'MissyXenaWP', You love Bunnies and your name is Mis so why not?' So I says to myself, "fake vampires are soo smart! I like it!".

~FIN~
Back to top Go down
Shyladypoet

Shyladypoet

Blood : 5129

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Haha bunny that's cute. In H.S. they called me Xena ( that was a long time ago...damn)
Back to top Go down
MsBunnylicious

MsBunnylicious

Blood : 4922

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Poet!! LoL They actually used to call me Callisto in Jr High LoL, so did my friends cause I was a lil off & didn't think normal, and had long semi wavy blonde hair, but I was like Hey!! I'm not evil... I don't think, LoL... "Here comes trouble"
Back to top Go down
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:42 am

LMAO VAMPIRES ARE SMART AND THEY DO NOT SPARKLE!!!
Back to top Go down
Shyladypoet

Shyladypoet

Blood : 5129

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Taylor Lautner is my Pedocrush muhahahaa!!!!!!!!! forgetabout that Robert Pattinson ewww looks like a chick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explainplz: Your PSN ID   Explainplz: Your PSN ID Empty

Back to top Go down

Explainplz: Your PSN ID
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Off-Topic :: Surveys-
Jump to: