Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

Leave the guns, grab the cake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5639

Leave the guns, grab the cake Empty
PostSubject: Leave the guns, grab the cake   Leave the guns, grab the cake EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:07 am

Hey guys, for those who don't know me, my psn and interweb name is Italian_Boy1Up. I've been in this game for 12+ months now, I bought it on launch day. In the course of that time I was an assistant leader to pimentel2 in SUN for 6 months then led my own clan alongside aHERDofGNOMES and Lakers27 called the cookieMOBsters for another 6 months. Now I'm here and looking to just chill out. I found the clan scene has become a chore and no fun, I'd like to go back to the first 9 months where this game wasn't all work =P.

Some stuff about me. I'm 20 years old. I am in-fact 50% Italian, my father and his side of the family come from Rome Italy and Genoa Italy (yes, same as the Salami haha). I've been playing video games since I was 4 years old. My mom owned an Atari2600 and my dad owned an NES when I was born and bought a Sega Genesis when it came out. I grew up with basically every major gaming system aside from the Sega Saturn, SNES, and anything made by Microsoft. I'm sad I missed out on owning an SNES, but I wouldn't trade the Genesis in a million years Wink. I'm also a big Ice Hockey fan and I love anime and other parts of Japanese culture >=3. I can also cook a lot of stuff D=.

>=3 <- this is something I post a lot, it's a deviant cat. Lots of internet furries use these, but I am not one...I just think cat faces are awesome.

Got any questions, feel free to ask me =).
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5511

PostSubject: Re: Leave the guns, grab the cake   Leave the guns, grab the cake EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Welcome to the HeartBreakers Italian! Glad to have ya! and you and gnomes did a GREAT job with the forums! THANKYOU!!!
Back to top Go down
fairuza

fairuza

Blood : 5023

PostSubject: Re: Leave the guns, grab the cake   Leave the guns, grab the cake EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Hey, Italian boy! Can I still call you boss?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5639

PostSubject: Re: Leave the guns, grab the cake   Leave the guns, grab the cake EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:02 am

@Tragic

Thanks, everyone can thank gnomes for the awesome heart buttons composing the menu at the top, I think gnomes and I put a few hours of combined work to make this forum completely our own, very little of what you see is provided from a pre-made theme >=3.

@fairuza

Yes, yes you may =3, I <3 you lol.
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave the guns, grab the cake   Leave the guns, grab the cake Empty

Back to top Go down

Leave the guns, grab the cake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Forum Information :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: