Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

Seen any good movies lately?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5495

Seen any good movies lately? Empty
PostSubject: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm

What are they?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5623

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:44 am

Black Swan- Was realllly fucked up, if you've ever seen the anime film "Perfect Blue" it's very very similar. It's a psychological thriller, and you get to see Natalie Portman put her fingers in dirty places as well as have a long lesbian makeout/oral sex scene with Kunis from "that 70's show" and Family Guy.

Tangled- was your typical disney movie..not a terrible thing I guess lol.

Still haven't seen Tron, Dawn Treador, or Due Date...the only effing movies I want to see, but women keep dragging me to other things (/o_o)/ lol.
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5495

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:03 am

haven't seen any of those,... really want to see Tangled and Tron, and Black Swan sounds interesting. dunno what Dawn Treador is, Due Date looks funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies lately?
Page 1 of 1