Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5639

Call of Duty: Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Just reserved it today, paid for the whole thing, so I guess I'm getting it <.<.

I'm mainly getting it because the multiplayer sounds a hell of a lot more customizable and seems to have a lot more interesting game types than Modern Warfare 2. Even better, apparently you can do 2 players on one console online and both players can use their own PSN account, meaning they can use their weapons. Only thing is, any experience player 2 gains won't actually count toward their character. But still, the fact you can have 2 on one console is nice. The game just overall looks like it's gunna be good, so I caved in <.<. I hope some of you guys get it because I'll definitely be playing online haha.

If you haven't added it yet, my FPS game PSN is "TbagNSpaceDragon". I play Modern Warfare 2 and Blacklight: Tango Down on that account. That's why you never see my Italianboy account on MW2 lol. I used to play MAG on that account too before I sold it, so that's why it's my FPS account. So if you wanna play MW2, Blacklight, or Black Ops with me, add that one =D.
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
jamn1080

jamn1080

Blood : 5232

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:09 am

i may just have to do that, im downloading the demo for blacklight right now, if i like it i may get it. same with black ops
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:49 am

I like Blacklight, but I think it's a little more fast paced than MW2. Which is funny because I thought MW2 was really fast paced after playing MAG all the time. Blacklight is pretty good for 15 bucks. Only thing that sucks is I'll be playing Black Ops for the next couple weeks, so who knows when Blacklight will get my attention again lol.
Back to top Go down
jamn1080

jamn1080

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:21 pm

i viewed a video of the online multiplayer action for black ops, im usally not one for pre-ordering, but i think im going to have to for this one,, it looks soo awesome
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Haha it really does, they've added so many cool features.
Back to top Go down
jamn1080

jamn1080

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 am

yo itailin check your msg's on psn, i added you like a week ago, ill probibly be getting black ops after school todeh.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Haha sorry we didn't get to play for long. We'll have to play more. I need to find my mic too =(.
Back to top Go down
jamn1080

jamn1080

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:17 am

for shurzz
Back to top Go down
Kat3978

Kat3978

Blood : 5109

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:03 pm

i wish i had the extra cash to buy it!!! maybe after the holidays!!! </3 to dead beat dads! my kids xmas comes first =p!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Game Chat :: Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: