Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

If you'd like to help out D=

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5641

If you'd like to help out D= Empty
PostSubject: If you'd like to help out D=   If you'd like to help out D= EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:31 pm

So as you may have seen from my status on Cakelair, I created a new blog where I'll be posting game reviews, and most likely reviews of other things like anime, movies, music, and possibly even restaurants in the KC area (the latter is probably less relevant to you guys haha). I'm trying to get a few of my close friends to write some reviews too, one is a tech guy and the other is an avid reader, so I'm hoping to get some tech reviews and book reviews in the future.

This is where you guys come in, I need some followers to jumpstart the blog. The more readers I get, the more snowballing that takes place. If you guys can join and maybe tell 5 people you know about it that would be interested in reading game reviews, and pass it on, I'd be most pleased =3.

You can check out the blog at http://annon-critic.blogspot.com

The reasons I'm doing this are because I really like doing reviews, but doing them on youtube is too tedious, I've found I'd rather blog than do a video review. And the other reasons are I can make a little money if the site does well enough and it'd also look good on a resume if the sight happens to do well enough. But mainly because I'm too lazy to do video reviews every week lol.

I plan on updating the blog every day with one, possibly two reviews on Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday will depend on if I feel like it haha. Also don't be shy, use the the request area if you want me to review a game =).
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
rosierotten

rosierotten

Blood : 5100

PostSubject: Re: If you'd like to help out D=   If you'd like to help out D= EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:39 pm

There are tons of amazing restaurants in KC. 1st is Jerusalem Cafe in Westport and 2nd is off brush creek BLVD called Kin Lins. 3rd Is The Jazz near KU Med center. 4th is Strouds, they have 3 locations I think.

Jerusalem cafe is hands down the best Mediterranean food Ive ever had!
Kin Lins is the best Chinese food ever!
The Jazz is cajun food at its best. I reccomend the cat fish nuggets.
Strouds is good ol down home cooking and will put you in a food induced coma, plus the cinnamon rolls are to die for!

I grew up going to these places and are really the only thing I miss about KC.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5641

PostSubject: Re: If you'd like to help out D=   If you'd like to help out D= EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:02 pm

I'll have to check them out D=
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5513

PostSubject: Re: If you'd like to help out D=   If you'd like to help out D= EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Rosie you just made me hungry D:
Back to top Go down
rosierotten

rosierotten

Blood : 5100

PostSubject: Re: If you'd like to help out D=   If you'd like to help out D= EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:35 pm

LOL I travel a lot and have a list of awesome food places in tons of different cities... From one food lover to another... <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you'd like to help out D=   If you'd like to help out D= Empty

Back to top Go down

If you'd like to help out D=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Forum Information :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: