Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

Minecraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OpenWaterSwim

OpenWaterSwim

Blood : 5077

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Minecraft Logo

There is a new game hitting the internet called Minecraft. The game is currently in Alpha, and priced at 9.95€, it's a steal. I bought a copy to see what all the hype was about and I was not disappointed. I paid $13.62 + $0.37 for the foreign transaction fee. After that, I managed to lose about 24 hours of my life. I was enthralled with the simplicity, but expansiveness of this game. It appeals to me because it allows you to build, create, craft and explore in a randomly generated world. You also find that you will have to battle to stay alive and this is not easy. It was developed by a single guy from Stockholm, Sweden named Markus Persson aka Notch. He has already made, by my calculations, roughly $800,000, but is using this money to make start his own company and make the game even better. He has a passion for it as you can read in his development blog. Want to know a little bit more. Take a look at this great trailer video.

Personally, I believe that it is a worthy purchase. It is a fun diversion and can be picked up and saved whenever you want. It can also make minutes turn into hours turn into days and you will wonder where your time went, but isn't that the mark of a good game? If it sounds interesting to you, try it out. You won't be disappointed. If you do decide to try it, I highly recommend the Minepedia as it will help you on your Minecrafting quest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OpenWaterSwim.com/
OpenWaterSwim

OpenWaterSwim

Blood : 5077

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: The Music Of Minecraft   Minecraft EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Another of the great things about Minecraft is the music that it plays, which always seems to play at just the right time. Here is a YouTube video that shares all the great music of the game. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
http://www.OpenWaterSwim.com/

Minecraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Game Chat :: Platforms :: PC Games-
Jump to: