Heart Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heart Breaker's forum!

The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aHERDofGNOMES

aHERDofGNOMES

Blood : 5063

The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived!   The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Hey people!

For those of you that don't know me my PSN is aHERDofGNOMES ,feel free to add me and leave me a message.

Lets see...my story is pretty much the same as Italian's. I bought fp the day it came out, realized it wasn't fun without friends and then joined SUN a week later. I was the Mw2 Leader for SUN and assistant leader in-game for fp. Since pimentel (SUN's former leader) stayed on the forum all the time, I pretty much led the clan in-game early on. Some of my first fp friends were Fluidshine and HawaiianRush and then later Lakers27 and Italian. After SUN split I co-lead the cookiemobsters and now I'm here.

I've mastered all the old fp classes and am considered a very well rounded player. I'm also very good at using chicken potions and am a glitch hunter. Mainly wall climbs rather than cheap glitches like WSG and DS.

I'm 18 and going to attend college this fall. I've played video games all my life from the cd-I machine(first disc based game console) to the ps3. I love ping-pong, soccer and volleyball. I can be a serious person but generally I'm joking and playing around. I try to get along with everyone! And with that note I'll end my intro, cya around!

P.S. ask me about how i got my gamer tag :pandaD:
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Blood : 5639

PostSubject: Re: The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived!   The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Yay FP, I'd be lost without my Gnomes >.< lol.

Last edited by Italian_Boy1Up on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theheartbreakers.forumotion.com
TragicAngel

TragicAngel

Blood : 5511

PostSubject: Re: The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived!   The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Definitely glad to have you here Gnomes!! I've known who you are for a while but haven't really gotten to know you yet and I"m looking forward to that! Welcome to the HeartBreakers!!
Back to top Go down
Kat3978

Kat3978

Blood : 5109

PostSubject: Re: The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived!   The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:58 am

hey!!!! i dont really know ya to well but im lookin forward to gettin in some games with ya soon !!! </3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived!   The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived! Empty

Back to top Go down

The HERD of GNOMES haz arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Breakers :: Forum Information :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: